What with all the unrest in Indonesia and Primark's Datastream/ICV new deal with Quick, our attention was turned eastward this week. And with a lot of the (visible) action in the Bridge-Dow Jones Markets deal going down in Europe, we were reminded that there are few issues to sort out in the Asia/Pacific market, where Bridge will find itself a major player where it previously was not.
With our friends at Quick keeping their fingers crossed that Bridge will take up where Dow Jones left off und
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers