LONDON--A new organizational structure will go into affect at Primark by the end of this week. This comes as the company aims to shift its management from a product focus to more of a functional focus.
A main thrust of the reorganization is to streamline the number of infrastructures that Primark has behind its products. Where now it has at least 20 different platforms, Primark has identified three that it will move forward with, according to Roberto Rivero.
The three platforms
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent