The slow adoption of reporting standard VRXML was the topic of discussion at the Financial Information Services Division's (FISD) VRXML Working Meeting on May 18.
While those participating agreed that interest in the idea of VRXML remains strong, adoption and implementation has not reflected that. The group cited two reasons for the delays.
First, industry participants are conflating the relatively difficult task of developing internal efforts to clean and process data with the simpler issue o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II