Reuters will take over the day-to-day management of J.P. Morgan's Riskmetrics risk data service, as part of an agreement announced last week by the information vendor and the investment bank. Reuters plans to make an enhanced Riskmetrics dataset a part of its Project Armstrong relational database product.
J.P. Morgan and Reuters plan to develop Riskmetrics into a more sophisticated value-at-risk (VAR) analysis service. Users of the new Riskmetrics will be charged a fee; the current version wi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership