Mergermarket, a UK-based company that offers an information tool tracking the mergers and acquisitions of corporates, launched a US version of its service late last month, the company announced last week.
"Our clients have wanted us to launch in the US for years," says Caspar Hobbs, CEO and co-founder. "The investment banking industry in the US was encountering difficulties in the past and budgets for information services were depressed. However, about six months ago I saw a change in the US
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II