Reuters Holdings PLC is gearing up to launch a digitally delivered record-oriented feed that will carry real-time information on 133,000 instruments. The U.K. information provider hopes the feed will attract small users that can't afford its higher-speed, higher-priced Marketfeed 2000.
The Reuters Quotation Feed (RQF) currently is in beta test at six sites in Switzerland, Belgium and the U.K. The feed will be introduced around the same time as the Reuter Monitor Feed (RMF), a high-speed page-
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse