It’s been such a dreary summer, with continued news of the poor economy broken up only by continued news of accounting scandals, that Market Insider felt it was time to share some of the rumors that we’ve been hearing.
• One of this summer’s most popular practices seems to be filing lawsuits. See the first page for a real court action, but we have also heard about two that are not quite so genuine. It seems as though Reuters has been sued by a company in California to make the Reuters Instru
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit