One year ago
BT Alex. Brown became the first major firm to sign up for Bridge Information Systems' Bridgestation. The deal, which was for the firm's US retail brokerage users, ousted ADP.
Five years ago
Telekurs began carrying all of Dow Jones' newswires on the 56 kilobit/second version of its Ticker digital data feed. Ticker users received the data at no charge beyond the subscriber fees demanded by Dow Jones.
Ten years ago
Reuters introduced portable Pocketwatch, aimed at currency traders, and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit