Peter Job's world has been spinning since Reuters' share price started tanking in recent weeks. Things came to a head last week with calls in the mainstream press for his resignation and even speculation that the company could be vulnerable to a takeover bid. Market Insider has even heard industry talk of emergency board meetings to discuss Job's future at the company: Reuters denies that any such meetings have taken place or are planned. For his part, Job insisted last week at a Tokyo medi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers