Goldman Sachs has expanded the equity functionality within its Institutional Portal data and research Web site.
A new aggregation tool, which went live in mid-March, allows users to group stocks according to sectors or markets over time, putting individual equities into the context of their wider industry sector. Users—who are typically analysts or portfolio managers—are also able to compare sectors in relation to one another and see if there is any change in the relative valuations of a sect
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act