The research division of German investment bank Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DrKW) is completing a European roll-out of desktop data products from Rimes Technologies to cut the costs of historical data, partly replacing products from Thomson Financial, sources say.
The rollout began in London around six months ago and was followed six weeks later by the bank’s Frankfurt office. The bank now has around 150 equity and debt research analysts using Rimes in London and Frankfurt, and it plans t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit