Market Data Services Limited (MDSL), a UK market data management software provider, expects to open a Tokyo support office for its customers in the Asia-Pacific region by the end of September, according to Richard Little, chairman of MDSL.
"Presently we’ve got 23 installations in Asia who historically have been supported from London and New York," says Little. "By getting a local support presence and establishing local relationships we’re going to be able to improve service to that user base
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers