1 year ago
Bridge teamed up with FutureSource Information Systems to create a new company--FutureSource/Bridge--to exclusively handle the sales, marketing and support functions of both companies’ commodities, options and futures services. Bridge was made a minority shareholder in the company, while FutureSource’s parent the Oster Cos. was given a majority stake.
5 years ago
The race to acquire Bridge was in the home stretch. five firms met the deadline to submit bids for the vendor: ADP, Cantor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit