We've pondered out loud as to who would take over from Peter Job at Reuters. What about Peter Kann?
That Kann's tenure as chairman and chief executive of Dow Jones is under scrutiny is no big news. After all, speculation of his imminent demise has been plastered over the business pages of the New York Post several times this past summer (so don't yell at me).
What is interesting, though, is the question of who would take over were Kann reassigned. I say reassigned, because Dow Jones typically
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse