With all the fuss last week over Bridge's acquisition of Telerate, I didn't get a chance to let you all in on a few changes here at Inside Market Data.
As some of you have already noticed, we have a new editor -- Sally Yates -- based in London. This is a significant move for us, because it puts our money where our mouth is in terms of global coverage, in particular European coverage.
We'll still be bringing you hard-hitting news from the North American marketplace, courtesy of our New York bur
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp