Two European exchanges have agreed to let Reuters Holdings PLC pay a flat lump sum, rather than a per-terminal fee, for distributing their market data. This departure from usual payment procedure signals a trend in Reuters policy to negotiate lump sum payments with smaller exchanges, the company says.
In July, the London International Financial Futures Exchange, which has just introduced fees, agreed to let Reuters make payments every six months. The arrangement was "very much at Reuters' beh
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit