Bond trading platform EuroMTS is expanding its range of data products to include best bid and offer and full order book from several new MTS bond markets. The data is expected to go live in January 2003.
The data from MTS Germany, MTS Espana, MTS Finland and MTS Ireland will be added to EuroMTS’ existing data feed and will complement the information on the 330 instruments currently disseminated, says a EuroMTS spokesperson.
In addition, the company is creating European Government Bond Indices.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent