STAMFORD, Conn.--Steve White, who developed Telekurs' Financial Information Management System (Fims), has left Telekurs (USA) and started his own company, Sound Financial Technologies.
White formed the company with three members of his Telekurs (USA) development team: Prahbu Venkatesh; Dan Smart; and Jeff Davis.
White's company has taken over the rights to a Telekurs (USA) time and sales engine that captures trades and quotes and feeds downstream applications. The engine has 850 users at Fidel
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit