Wall Street banks have begun announcing their choices for independent research providers under the Global Research Analyst Settlement.
According to the terms of the settlement between the US Securities and Exchange Commission and 10 brokers, each firm is required to contract for five years with at least three independent research firms and make those research reports available to their customers by July 26 (IMD, Nov. 3, 2003).
In response, Merrill Lynch has chosen Morningstar and BNY Jaywalk,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit