NEW YORK--Reuters paid $11.2 million to acquire the Marketnet Group (MNG) trading technology consultancy, according to sources close to the deal. These sources also reveal that the former chief executive officer of MNG has a one-year contract with Reuters.
As a Reuters' employee again, Ed Miller, ex-chief executive officer and one of the founders of Marketnet, is now under a one-year contract, say sources. Another founder, Barry Greenberg, who is also president of Rich Inc., has a two-year co
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech