1 year ago
McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's Comstock launched a high-speed data feed that could support a steady flow of data at 256 kilobits per second, with peaks of up to 400 kilobits per second. The IP-based feed, which delivered the full suite of Comstock data, was rolled out to over 1,000 users at Lehman Brothers.
5 years ago
Bloomberg gave third-party services that displayed their information on the Bloomberg terminal the ability to have their information updated dynamically without requ
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp