1 YEAR AGO
Bloomberg added Dow Jones Newswires as an optional service. This followed the expiration of Dow Jones' former agreement with Telerate after its sale to Bridge Information Systems.
5 YEARS AGO
Dow Jones Telerate found itself paying a $10 per screen per month premium to Cantor Fitzgerald, having broken its exclusive distribution deal by using real-time U.S. treasury prices from Liberty Brokerage.
10 YEARS AGO
IBM was chosen to install the new centralised price reporting system at the co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling