Last month Data Broadcasting Corp. launched Signal I-Net, a service that marks a change in strategy for the vendor, which has primarily targeted the individual investor marketplace. With the release of the networked product, the vendor is targeting professional users. One such firm, Stires O'Donnell, a Manhattan-based investment banking and brokerage concern, has signed on to replace PC Quote with Data Broadcasting's new product.
Signal I-Net receives data via an FM radio frequency, cable or
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling