One year ago
Disclosure planned to debut Global Access 3.0. It allowed users to download directly into customised applications created with Microsoft's Visual Basic. This was the third upgrade and stemmed from an agreement between Disclosure and Microsoft.
Five years ago
MCM broke its exclusive arrangement with Dow Jones Telerate, allowing its currency commentary to be distributed over Bloomberg, Knight-Ridder and Reuters. MCM also planned to offer a direct feed of four services that were previ
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech