Johnson Electronics, Inc. reports first-quarter net of $76,000 ($.05/share) on sales of $1.6 million. Earnings in year-earlier quarter were $19,000 ($.01/share) on revenues of $843,000.
Knight-Ridder Inc. reports first-quarter net of $26.6 million ($.46/share) on revenues of $447.3 million. In year-ago quarter, earnings were $28.9 million ($.44/share) on sales of $421.8 million. Latest earnings were after one-time charge of $.02/share in connection with closing of company's Viewtron videotex
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse