Northfield Information Services, a US-based provider of risk management information and technology, expects to win additional business in Asia-Pacific through its new Tokyo office.
The company opened its first regional office in the Japanese capital in August and currently has six clients across the region, including UBS and asset manager State Street Global Advisors (SSgA). However, Nick Wade, director, Asia marketing, says he is in negotiations with six prospective clients in Asia and he e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act