PC Quote Inc. reported net loss of $166,569 for quarter ended June 30 versus net loss of $32,081 for same period last year. Revenue for period was record $2.2 million, up 23% over previous year. Management attributed loss to capital expenditures on projects not yet accruing revenue. Firm meanwhile announced agreement with Tryton Financial Services in Taiwan that provides Tryton with exclusive Taiwanese distribution of PC Quote data and related third-party products distributed through PC Quot
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit