One year ago
After a three-month trial, McDonald & Co. Securities took ADP's Power Partner for 600 of its users. The company previously used arts Quote II and chose ADP over ILX Systems and Quotron Systems.
Five years ago
Reuters launched Equation, a PC-based analytics package for the equities and equities-derivatives markets, available in continental Europe only. The new product was part of Reuters' strategy of pursuing applications that would extend its Reuter Terminal and Personal Trader Wor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp