1 year ago
Reuters shifted P&L Power home to London in a widely anticipated corporate restructuring which resulted in the creation of two new operating divisions, Reuters information and Reuters trading systems.
5 years ago
Merrill Lynch & Co.'s second quarter earnings took note of a hefty 15 per cent increase in communications and equipment rental expenses identifying an "increased use of market data services" as the reason.
10 years ago
Looking to expand its family of news services, Dow Jones
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit