CBS MarketWatch plans to expand its four-month-old product suite for the institutional markets as part of an initiative to gain a stronger foothold in the industry, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The products, Mutual Fund Center and Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) Center, were introduced in May through the MarketWatch Information Services division.
Mutual Fund Center is a customizable online application that creates investment research reports and hypothetical portfolios using risk return ana
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit