Investhink, the London-based data integration technology company, has filed for Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) following a shareholder meeting in December.
Investhink management did not respond to a request for comment by press time.
The company had ceased trading at the end of November, at which time its directors instructed chartered accountants Baker Tilly to assist them in placing the company in CVL pending a decision by the shareholders (IMD, Nov. 25, 2002). CVL is the most common
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership