Reuters has shifted a number of executives in the Asia-Pacific region to new posts over the last few months, a spokesperson for the information and technology vendor in Singapore tells Inside Market Data.
The company has appointed Daniel Loh as general manager of its Taiwan operations. Loh, who took up the position in March, is responsible for overseeing business strategy in Taiwan, and will be particularly focused on the vendor’s premium data desktop products, as well as electronic trading a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership