A recent article published in Inside Market Data--London Stock Exchange's proposal splits market by Sarfraz Thind (Nov. 18)--claimed that the London Stock Exchange and the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) are in disagreement about the Exchange's proposal to upgrade its SEDOL to an alphanumeric code.
This claim could not be further from the truth. The Exchange has contacted ANNA President Niels Hougaard about the article and he has confirmed that his comments were taken out of
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership