TORONTO--After months of rumours circulating about the future of Star Data Systems, the Canadian market data vendor is now officially exploring the possibility of a sale or strategic alliance. The move comes as Star Data has been facing a decline in market share and a $20.8 million loss in fiscal 1998.
Star Data has hired First Marathon Securities to review its internal business plans, financial projections and to perform competitive analysis. It will then determine whether the best action wo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech