WALTHAM, MA.--Acquisition-happy Primark has struck again, acquiring Denver, Colorado-based Onpoint Technologies Inc., which specializes in Internet-based financial applications and software products, and operates a time-series database engine. At the same time the company has purchased the remaining 20 per cent of Worldscope from Wright Investors' Services.
This follows Primark's purchases earlier this year of Extel from Pearson's Financial Times Group (IMD, Feb. 15), and of A-T Financial (IM
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership