NEW YORK--The Financial Information Services Division is in the final throes of alpha testing for its Market Data Policy Project database. The database will ultimately document all exchange policies, including policies that are spelled out contractually and those that exist in exchanges' policy statements.
Beta testing is expected to begin this month, with an expected launch of the Market Data Policy Project slated for April or May. "It is going to be a very important piece of industry intel
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II