As part of an overall strategy to boost its marketing and systems development efforts, Quick Corp. plans in April to shuffle Norio Komiya, the president of its Quick (America) Corp. subsidiary, off to Europe. The move comes as Quick America scrambles to meet a second-quarter release date for its long-overdue North American-oriented data service, called Quick Trace.
To assume Komiya's position after he departs, Quick will send the head of its Tokyo-based systems development group, Susumu Aoyag
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent