NEW YORK-- Bridge's appointment last week of David Rudder as president of Bridge Trading, the equities brokerage arm that formed the roots of Bridge, has observers speculating that it is the latest move in the company's IPO strategy.
Rumours have been circulating for sometime that Bridge plans to split its company into different segments and IPO them separately. An IPO of the trading arm would also seem to fit with Bridge's model of focusing on distribution. Tom Wendel, Bridge's chief executi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II