One year ago
ILX systems, a unit of Thomson Financial, enhanced the abilities of its Global ILX Work-station in Europe. By making itself a platform for many of Thomson's other services, ILX planned to put pressure on its competitors, Data-stream/ICV and Reuters.
Five years ago
JP Morgan came to terms with Cantor Fitzgerald, following a three week standoff over Cantor's new digital data feed. JP Morgan felt that the new system created an impossibly restrictive technological approach to its price
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act