1 Year Ago
Reuters and Equant created a new networking company, to be later named Radianz, to offer market data feeds from multiple sources, telecommunication services and managed network services to the financial services industry. The deal represented a bold move into a new business for Reuters and quelled noise about its lack of an Internet strategy.
5 Years Ago
In a letter disseminated by fax, Multex Systems denied that it was shopping itself around, and it slammed competitor First Call Co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II