Hale Systems, Inc. reports fiscal 1987 loss of $613,000 on revenue of $4.1 million. In fiscal 1986, Hale lost $5 million on sales of $5.8 million.
Knight-Ridder, Inc. reports 1st-quarter net of $28.6 million ($.49/share) on sales of $489 million. In year-ago quarter, Knight-Ridder earned $26.6 million ($.46/share) on revenue of $447 million.
Telerate, Inc.'s buyout of AP/Dow Jones overseas interests has begun to pay for itself already. Telerate reports 2d-quarter net of $15.5 million ($.33/sh
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit