The Tokyo Stock Exchange is to offer a direct datafeed outside of Japan for the first time in October, using BT Radianz's financial extranet.
The exchange currently only distributes MAINS (Market Information System), its real-time feed of equity, Japanese government bond, and futures and options data to clients in Japan. MAINS collects data from the exchange's equity and derivatives trading systems and distributes it over the Flex network—run by the TSE and Japanese telecom provider NTT—to us
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit