Cost inventory software vendor The Roberts Group (TRG) has added VRXML reporting to its Financial Information Tracking System (FITS), reflecting the growing adoption of the market data reporting language.
Effective now, FITS users will be able to send VRXML-tagged reports to both vendors and exchanges, says Joshua Leitner, director of business development at TRG.
TRG is working with clients to encourage them to use VRXML, says Leitner. "We believe that having the majority of our clients adopt
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers