WALTHAM, MASS--As expected (IMD, April 5), Primark has finalized its new agreement with Dow Jones News which sees a release of the Dow Jones News Service (DJNS) exclusivity in certain regions in return for Primark receiving a unique licensing deal.
Under the new 10-year agreement, Dow Jones' news will be included in the new Primark Global Equities Service product line (see related story, this issue), including Primark Eurotopic, which replaces the Primark/Dow Jones Equities Service (IMD, Apri
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won