McCarthy Crisanti & Maffei Inc. (MCM) has re-hired its ex- president David Nixon to replace the exiting Lindley Richert as president and chief operating officer of MCM and president of MCM Asia Pacific Co. Nixon says he plans to take a fresh look at the effect of MCM's decision two years ago to terminate its exclusive relationship with Telerate for redistribution of the Currency Watch service.
MCM abandoned the Telerate exclusive for Currrency Watch commentary service on Oct. 1, 1993, making
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act