Rimes Technologies, a vendor of Web-based technology for integrating and delivering different data sources, has upgraded its graphics package to offer greater clarity.
Data on the Rimes Online Web platform can now be viewed via the vendor’s Flexicalc online charting tool in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format in addition to Rimes’ existing EMF (Enhanced Meta File) format.
SVG is a new XML-based file format and development language for graphics developed by Adobe and recommended by the W3C (World
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank