We were messing around last week here on the market data desk with a Segasoft CD-ROM--a giveaway from Cosmopolitan magazine--called Virtual Makeover. Someone suggested we bring it to our stand at the SIA, and offer punters free makeovers. Relief from the strain of the melee.
Great idea, I thought. Impossible, but great.
But it got me thinking about a meeting we had earlier in the week with Carolyn Chin, the new marketing EVP at Reuters America. At the meeting, Chin outlined an almost revolutio
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse