It's that time of year again.
When I'm not doing this, or being yelled out over the phone, I spend a lot of my time collecting market share information for our MDI: The Market Data Industry reference publication. Each year, with the help of our vendor friends, we compile the benchmark measure of market share among providers of real-time financial information services.
The market data vendors being such a competitive bunch, the process involves a lot of pushing and shoving, persuading and cajol
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II