EJV Partners L.P. is finally delivering on its promise to unbundle its fixed-income descriptive and pricing data from the UniVu analytics platform to which it had been wed. The EJV is holding data redistribution talks with a number of other market data vendors -- a process that is forcing the EJV to decide whether it is primarily a platform or an information vendor.
Three months after Liberty Brokerage Inc. signed on as its seventh and managing partner, the EJV is close to a deal with a vendo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers