In its third management reshuffle in less than a year, Knight- Ridder Inc.'s financial information group (FIG) is recalling Donald G. Schulte, managing director of Knight-Ridder Unicom in London, for a "senior management role" back in the States. Donald C. Roll, president of Knight-Ridder's commodities information division (CID) based in Chicago, will be his successor.
The announcement of the reshuffle, made March 15, closely coincides with the resignation of Thomas Jordan, FIG managing direc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit